viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Summer holidays (Y)

For me, the summer holidays is the best part of the year , the most awaited . Is a free moment when I have a break of routine and I can do the things what I want .
When I was a child I traveled with my family every years to San Javier (7º region) and since this place we went to the beach ,the country , the swimming pool and other beautiful places . Before that the divorced of my parents,  we stayed for three weeks in San Javier but after this I have traveled with my parents for only one  week or two weeks .
This year have been very complicated and the time of holydays is very short , but I have some plans for this holydays yet . First I`ll travel to San Javier with my mom and brother , in San Javier I'll to join with my father and I'll saty with he one week (I hope that my father want travel to ohter places in this week) . Second I'll return to Santiago for to join with my friends and go to the beach or other nice  place. Finally I'll study a little for the tests ( Is the worst part of this holydays). I hope to sleep and do much sport in this holydays =)
My ideal holydays? mm  I think that the ideal holidays must be with my friends in a beautiful place , where I can relax me and enjoy the good things of the life ... Other opcion is travel a lot , know new places or other countries but with a good company obviously .
Good , I over my last post thak you everybody for your comments Good bye!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. study jajajaja lol the worst part, I agree, I wish you well on your trip to San Javier with your family and I hope it passes very well and out with your friends to be a success.
    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  2. never going to study do not lie jaajajaj

    ResponderEliminar