miércoles, 18 de enero de 2012

My favorite website

Hello people ! How are you? I hope you be fine =) Today I going to talk about my favorite website : Youtube.com. Why? .. because  in this website I can listen to music , see videos or films and episodes of my favorite series . I have used Youtube since I was in 8º ( arround six years ago) but I haven an account yet.
This website have some tools : grow up the video , make a playlist ,start to session in your account and upload yours videos for example.
I visit Youtube everydays : when I want listen a song that I don´t have , when I lost a episode of a serial , when I see funny videos and concerts of my favorite musci grupos and singers .
I don't know a lot of tecnically things of intenet websites ( in fact I visit arround 3 to 5 websites in a normaly day ) but use youtube is very very easy and this is a reason why is my favorite website =)
My time is over .. I must go to ''bioestadistica'' .. good bye everybody !!!


http://www.youtube.com/

2 comentarios:

  1. youtube is very good website,has many funny videos, the occupied very little but always has some new video makes me laugh.
    see you gabo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Youtube is the most visit website, because it have many videos and several music :), is so good :) !

    ResponderEliminar