viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Mexico!

Hi people . This post is about a country that I want visit and this country is Mexico.
Why?.. Because Mexico is a big country with a beautiful and diverse landscapes , with a great diversity of vegetation and animals and an interesting history.
Mexico is northamerican country but the mexicans speak in spanish like us  . Was home of two important civilizations : Maya and Aztec . Is one of the most visit countries in the world (top ten exactly) and hav 31 places considerates ''Human patrimonies''.
If I could ,I would like to eat its tipical food (tacos :D) , travel arround of this country : visit its beaches and jungles , visit the aztec's and maya's piramids and stay with its people .
Mexico is a great and beautiful country but I don´t know  I want live in it . Is a complicated country  with big social diferences and crime in fact is one of the most dangerous countries ,
Good byee, see you !

5 comentarios:

  1. I really adore mexican food. If I go there, I will eat tons of burritos and enchiladas :)

    Merry Christmas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jajajajajaja I think the same to Lucas about the drugs in Mexico... but is country only for Machos!
    The Mayas was very interesting culture.

    I wish you a Merry Christmass, I hope Santa Claus give a nice Taca-taca

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi gabriel! that makes me curious Aztec and Mayan pyramids! that mystical place, it seems a very attractive and I would love to visit.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  4. thannk you for post.
    jajajaajja Brasil, Chile xD, etc... and the end Mexico jajaaj is very good country but very dangerous. The Maya culture is very interesting (2012 xD). see you
    Merry Christmas

    p.d: I love the previous picture of the dog xD. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi! you're almost a movie star!! five comments hahaha. I like méxico, too. If you go, take me and we can seek "chiguaguas" like in a movie, it'll be very funny !

    ResponderEliminar